Yes, of course! Tax, Super + You has been designed to support teaching, including parents who home school their children. Once you’ve registered, you will have access to hundreds of curriculum-aligned resources and you can create online classes to meet the learning needs and interests of your child.
Just follow these easy steps:
- Login to Tax, Super + You and click on ‘Go to my classes’ which will appear on the page.
- Or if you are already logged in: Click on ‘Hi [your name]’ on the top right of the website banner and select ‘My classes’.
- Click on ‘Create a class’.
- Fill in the form – Give your class a name (such as your child’s name).
- Note: If you have more than one child you are home schooling, it might be useful to name your class using your child’s name, followed by a subject code. For example, if your child’s name is John and you want to create a class for Mathematics, use the class name: JohnMA. If you only have one child who is being home schooled, use the subject name as a class name. Naming your classes this way will help you monitor their progress in different subjects.
- Click ‘Create class’.
- Your new class has been created. You can now invite your child and assign tasks to them.