If you need to join your teacher’s class, you must register for a student account first. See the 'For students' Help centre FAQ for further information.
Once you’re registered, follow these easy steps to join your teacher’s class.
Your teacher will give you either a class code or a class link.
- Login to Tax, Super + You.
- Open your My learning page (this should appear when you login, or you can click on ‘Hi [name]’ on the top right of the website banner and select ‘My learning’).
- Click on ‘Join a class’.
- Enter the class code your teacher gave you and click ‘Join class’. Your new class will appear on your My learning page.
- If your teacher has emailed the class link, open it, or type the URL into a web browser.
- Login to Tax, Super + You. Your new class will appear on your My learning page.
If you are stuck, we can help you out. Go to contact us, tell us what the issue is and we will do our best to respond to your request within 24-48 business hours.