As kids prepare to go out into the world, a solid understanding of Australia’s financial system is critical. Tax, Super + You gives your teen practical, real-world resources to help them understand the ins and outs of tax, superannuation and managing their finances. Some of the features of Tax, Super + You include:
- Resources on navigating the tax and super systems, such as applying for a tax file number, completing a tax return, checking eligibility for superannuation, choosing a super fund, managing super and more.
- Resources designed to give them essential financial understanding and skills such as budgeting, setting goals, understanding their spending habits, managing money, saving and investing.
- Curriculum-aligned activities designed to deepen understanding of the value of Australia’s tax and super systems and their rights and responsibilities as workers.
- A stand-alone work ready course that is designed to prepare your child for their first job or business and prepare them for independent adult lives.
- A focus on literacy and numeracy skills needed for success in school and in their day-to-day lives.
Explore Tax, Super + You resources to find out more about how they support your child to prepare for their adult lives.